Arajilla Retreat has announced its first all-inclusive yoga and Ayurveda package.
The Yoga and Ayurveda Retreat set on Lord Howe Island, offers an
opportunity to relax, heal and rejuvenate in one of the most
peaceful and beautiful locations in the South Pacific.
Arajilla specialises in Ayurveda, an ancient Indian science of health and longevity that is a profound natural way of healing through diet, lifestyle, herbal medicine and body treatments.
Ayurveda translates to "Knowledge of life" and works alongside
the yoga program to provide natural healing and rejuvenation.
The hosts, Scott and Kim Allan are highly skilled and dedicated Ayurvedic and yoga consultants. Scott performs Ayurvedic consultations and massage while Kim guides participants through their twice daily Svastha yoga sessions in the nurturing Lord Howe Island environment.
The retreat aims to create a lasting impression on guests, by providing the knowledge to integrate beneficial ideologies into their everyday life.
The Yoga and Ayurveda Retreat will run from the 21-26 February 2013 and includes:
• 4 nights' accommodation in a Kentia or Banyan Suite
• Twice daily Svastha yoga and meditation sessions
• Ayurvedic massage
• Consultations on Ayurvedic nutrition
• Consultations on how to improve digestion and energy levels
• Consultations on integrating positive changes into your home life
• Three cooking demonstrations
• Delicious Ayurvedic vegetarian meals
• Real time out to relax, rest and rejuvenate
To take part, no prior experience in yoga or Ayurveda is necessary. The retreat is suitable for anyone interested in gaining some insight into living a healthier, happier life. See arajilla.com.au